Invest in your future. Invest in your community.
Make your impact on Rockland County.
Apply for the upcoming Leadership Rockland program.
Each year, we are always excited to welcome a new class into our network and we are continually impressed by the outstanding individuals who apply for admission to Leadership Rockland.
Interested in applying for the Class of 2023 – 2024?
Want to learn more? Fill out the form below.
Still thinking about applying to Leadership Rockland?
Here are a few things you should know:
- The program includes one day per month, all-day sessions that allow participants to explore and learn about different topics that exist and affect Rockland County.
- Program topics include Leadership Skills, History, Economics, Health and Human Services, Arts, Government, Law Enforcement, among many other topics.
- Each program day varies in terms of activities, including field trips, panel discussions, speakers, and so on.
- Each year, classes are chosen from between forty to fifty applicants, drawn from the different worlds of the For-Profit, Not for Profit, Education, Law Enforcement, Government, and Health and Human Services industries.
- After completing the program and graduating from Leadership Rockland, you will become part of an Alumni Group that includes a virtual Who’s Who of Rockland County.
- They say the world is six degrees of separation. It is more like four after going through Leadership Rockland; it will only be one or two degrees. You will have access to all kinds of influential people as a Leadership Rockland graduate.
Still have questions? Send us an email and say hello.
Ready to apply? Apply Now